Pre-Games operational meetings for IFs
The IOC organized in Lausanne a series of meeting with all International Federations in order to coordinate common operational issues ahead of Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
Attila Adamfi, IWF Director General and Technical Delegate for the Games discussed several operational issues with Rio 2016 and IOC Senior Staff, including the followings:
– Roles and Responsibilities and issue resolution process
– Sport entries and Late athlete replacement policy
– IF Services
– Clean venues / IOC Rule 50 implementation
– Olympic Broadcast Services operations
– Betting and match fixing
– Potential CAS and doping cases
The meeting confirmed the effective cooperation and advanced to deliver a successful Weightlifting competitions in partnership with Rio 2016 and IOC.